The jury of experts for the Victoires de PréventionBTP met on October 6, during the Batimat fair, to select the nominees in each of the 5 categories of the competition (Young initiative / new hire / temporary worker; Communication campaign; Innovation; Prevention management; Approach involved in construction).
Selection of products
To read also
- Winners of the Engineering of the Future Prize: in the midst of the energy crisis, students are mobilizing in the service of carbon neutrality
- The winners of the 2022 SIMI Habitat and Housing Grand Prix
- Winners of the 19th edition of the FPI Golden Pyramids
- Valode & Pistre is launching the 2nd edition of its Archi Jeunes competition!
- Results of the Women Architects Award 2022
- The call for "program" contributions for the 24th edition of the European Conference on Energy Transition has been launched
- The Minister of Culture awarded Philippe Prost the National Grand Prize for Architecture 2022
- The École Française du Béton Foundation rewards future experts in the construction industries
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials