Personal data is collected by Media Direct, owner of the Batinfo site. Media Direct is a limited liability company under French law, with a capital of € 8.000, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 450 200 464 and having its registered office at 26 rue George Sand - 75016 Paris 'subject to processing necessary to follow up on your requests and consultations.
If you check the box "Receive information from our partners" when creating your account on Batinfo, the company Media Direct, owner of the site, may send you once a week information from a partner for products or services related to your activity.
Your data may also be rented to partners for commercial prospecting purposes.
You can unsubscribe from partner information and offers at any time from the "My Account" section.
In accordance with the law, you have a right of access, opposition, rectification, portability and deletion on all the data concerning you.
To exercise these rights, simply consult the "My Account" section or contact us.
What is a Cookie ?
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your computer or device when you visit our websites.
Purpose of cookies
- Remember your login information.
- Identify yourself when you sign in to our websites.
- Remember the products and content of our partners that you have consulted.
- Gather information that can help us send you advertisements that suit your interests.
- Remember your browsing preferences such as your language, font size, page layout or favorite colors. All to allow you to browse our site faster and easier.
- Collect analytical information to, for example, count the number of visitors to our websites and identify the pages of our sites that you visit most often. We use the analytics data we collect for marketing and resource planning purposes.
- Determine whether our customers and visitors easily adapt to the changes we can make to our websites.
Information collected through cookies
Cookies help us collect information about how you use our website, but we do not store any information that personally identifies you in our cookie data. We only record a unique session ID that will help us find a user profile and your preferences on your next visit.
Types of cookies
- Session cookies: cookies of this type are temporarily stored on your computer or device during a browsing session. They are deleted from your computer or device at the end of the browsing session.
- Permanent cookies: cookies of this type remain longer on your computer. Permanent cookies help us recognize you when we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session.
The menu of most browsers has options that allow you to manage your cookies by adjusting or configuring your cookie settings. Generally, the browser offers you the possibility:
- to post your cookies;
- to authorize cookies;
- disable all cookies, or only specific cookies;
- disable all cookies when you close your browser;
- to block cookies;
- to be informed when you receive a cookie.
Please note that if you choose to block our cookies, most of the functionality of this site will be disabled (including registration, the ability to view content reserved for our members and any other interaction) and your browsing may also be affected. affected. If you configure your browser options to delete all cookies, your browsing preferences will be deleted when you close your browser.
Additional information about cookies
To find out more about cookies, we invite you to consult the CNIL page: