A co-ownership can have a regular architect and call on him without putting him in competition, including if his fees reach the amount which imposes compulsory competition.
Selection of products
To read also
- Expropriation does not compensate for the loss of a tolerance
- The Carrez law applies to buildings to be constructed
- During a sale, there may be forgotten easements
- The lending bank is not responsible for everything
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset