After three days of competition, the results of the national skills competition of the 47th edition of the WorldSkills Competition, which took place from September 14 to 16, were announced during the closing ceremony in Lyon.
Selection of products
To read also
- Results of the 11th Arvha French Women Architects Prize
- Equans France certified “Top Employer” 2023
- 2023 winners of the "heritage ribbons" competition
- Winners of the Archi Jeunes II competition of Valode & Pistre
- Gilles Brusset, "visual arts" winner of the 2023 season of the Citadel of Ajaccio
- A hundred engineering students reinvent the Eiffel Tower site for the 2024 Olympic Games
- Pritzker Prize awarded to Briton David Chipperfield
- Leonard presents the finalists of the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge 2022 in the category "Sustainable construction and infrastructure"
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop