In a real estate sale, there may be an easement that the seller is unaware of or has forgotten but which the seller or his buyer will subsequently be required to remove.
Selection of products
To read also
- Expropriation does not compensate for the loss of a tolerance
- The Carrez law applies to buildings to be constructed
- The lending bank is not responsible for everything
- Pacsé, we contribute according to our abilities
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs