Although the PACS presupposes joint ownership, the accommodation acquired can be paid for by one person, said the Court of Cassation. Because if the conclusion of a PACS creates an indivision in half on the goods which are not the exclusive property of one or the other, it also obliges, unless otherwise agreed, to material aid and proportional assistance to each person's faculties.
Selection of products
To read also
- Expropriation does not compensate for the loss of a tolerance
- The Carrez law applies to buildings to be constructed
- During a sale, there may be forgotten easements
- The lending bank is not responsible for everything
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert