The surface area of a residential building is determined according to the Carrez law, including if it is a building purchased “in the future state of completion”.
Selection of products
To read also
- Expropriation does not compensate for the loss of a tolerance
- During a sale, there may be forgotten easements
- The lending bank is not responsible for everything
- Pacsé, we contribute according to our abilities
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert