The SDL Avalis insulated roof system defines a new market segment in its own right. It meets high aesthetic requirements and follows current architectural trends with its good ratio of proportions and cubic design.
Matching system components and the high prefabrication rate allow a short assembly time. The requirements for thermal insulation, reliable ventilation and shading are guaranteed by the system. The Solarlux accordion windows and the minimalist Cero pull-out offer different possibilities for a transparent bottom. SDL Avalis thus makes it possible to expand the space quickly and in a modern way. Despite its roof slope of only 2 °, almost invisible to the naked eye, they are effectively drained.
The Solarlux SDL AVALIS roofing system is a load-bearing panel in the form of a wooden system with thermal insulation to increase the living space. All roof shapes are possible thanks to the classic design method. The requirements of the decree on energy savings relating to the quality of the habitat are respected in the event of installation of elements, glazing and adequate ventilation and shading equipment.
ROOF PANEL FEATURES
- The supporting structure is made of select quality glued laminated spruce in accordance with DIN 1052-1.
- A load-bearing panel with the best characteristics and of selected quality is used. The wood is PEFC certified and comes from sustainably managed forests.
- The panel consists of at least five layers of sawn timber glued at right angles to each other and is thus sealed against vapor diffusion
- The component is a strong building material with a very high load capacity. At the same time, the prefabricated elements are quick and easy to install.
- Autonomous construction or linked to the architecture of the habitat is feasible
- Individual dimensions in width, depth and thickness are possible depending on the static requirements. This gives the freedom to choose from a variety of design options
- Low thermal conductivity ensures more comfort in the home and saves energy
- The construction does not transfer static charges to the elements. Insulating materials such as thermal insulation are located on top and cover the panel.
- The roof slope of at least 2% is determined by sloping insulation.
- Two roof overhangs: Panel with sloped configuration and panel with straight configuration
- Roof overhang is available up to 1.000 mm
- The posts are made of stainless steel and can be placed individually in width taking into account the statics
- The roof panel is available with an optional cutout (skylight)
- The skylight can be constructed as a shed or gable roof with a selection of Solarlux roof profiles
- Rainwater is channeled through the gutter above the roof panel to the side drain
- The elements are installed with the required distance from the vertical spans
- The interior cladding is carried out using a ceiling supplied by the customer according to his wishes