The ARVHA, Association for Research on the City and Housing, launched the eleventh edition of the Women Architects Prize in 2023 with the support of the Ile de France Region, the National Council of the Order of Architects, the Pavilion of the Arsenal and the city of Paris. For the 2023 Prize, ARVHA also receives support from BNP PARIBAS Real Estate, Heidelberg Materials, Unibail Rodamco Westfield, and Cogedim as well as Batiactu from Bouygues Immobilier and the architect's journal.
Selection of products
To read also
- Launch of the 4th edition of the Canalisseurs 2024 video competition aimed at companies and training centers
- Equans France certified “Top Employer” 2023
- Results of the construction division at the 47th edition of the WorldSkills Competition: construction professions on the national podium of excellence
- 2023 winners of the "heritage ribbons" competition
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- Spring ahead of time for loan rates?
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time