After Paris and the Grand Palais last year, the second edition of the Usine Extraordinaire event will take place from November 14 to 16 in Marseille, always with the objective of "changing the public's perception of the industry", especially young people.
Selection of products
To read also
- Launch of the National Handicrafts Week
- This weekend, "48h" to convince city dwellers to put their hands in the dirt
- A cancellation of the Tokyo Olympics would send "a bad signal to Paris-2024"
- Africa-France summit in June 2020 in Bordeaux, under the sign of the "sustainable city"
- Building craftsmen increasingly worried about the shortage of building materials
- VSE managers made aware of the prospects for enlightened management to face the scarcity of raw materials
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge