Production deficit, increased difficulties of access to housing, energy crisis, it is in a delicate context that Unafo, professional union of supported housing, organizes from November 22 to 25, 2022 the "Week of supported housing" - 2 days face-to-face at the Palais des Congrès du Parc de Chanot in Marseille, then digitally on November 24 and 25.
Selection of products
To read also
- Behind the scenes of construction: when young people discover the building trades
- Auction to welcome students and researchers affected by the war in Ukraine
- 2022: International Year of Glass, a double opening ceremony at the UN in Geneva and at the Palais du Luxembourg in Paris
- Launch of the National Handicrafts Week
- This weekend, "48h" to convince city dwellers to put their hands in the dirt
- A cancellation of the Tokyo Olympics would send "a bad signal to Paris-2024"
- Africa-France summit in June 2020 in Bordeaux, under the sign of the "sustainable city"
- The auction of the collection of architect Ieoh Ming Pei is a success
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials