Proclaimed the Year of Glass by the UN, 2022 is a historic opportunity for glass. At the international level, the opening ceremony took place at the Palais des Nations in Geneva on February 10 and 11, 2022.
Selection of products
To read also
- POwR.Earth Summit unveils its ambition and program guidelines
- Riyadh, Busan or Rome: the 2030 Universal Exhibition will know its host city on Tuesday
- The father of the Eiffel Tower celebrated for the centenary of his death
- Unafo organizes the "Week of supported housing" from November 22 to 25
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government