The memory of Gustave Eiffel, father of the famous wrought iron tower, will be celebrated on the occasion of the centenary of his death in 1923, announced on Thursday March 9 the operator of the monument and the descendants of the engineer, who filed a request for pantheonization.
Selection of products
To read also
- POwR.Earth Summit unveils its ambition and program guidelines
- Riyadh, Busan or Rome: the 2030 Universal Exhibition will know its host city on Tuesday
- Unafo organizes the "Week of supported housing" from November 22 to 25
- Behind the scenes of construction: when young people discover the building trades
- Auction to welcome students and researchers affected by the war in Ukraine
- 2022: International Year of Glass, a double opening ceremony at the UN in Geneva and at the Palais du Luxembourg in Paris
- Launch of the National Handicrafts Week
- This weekend, "48h" to convince city dwellers to put their hands in the dirt
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Real estate loan rates are starting to fall but buyers remain rare
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB