"With the craft industry, let's build a future that brings us together": this is the watchword of the new edition of the National Craft Week which begins this Friday throughout France.
Selection of products
To read also
- This weekend, "48h" to convince city dwellers to put their hands in the dirt
- A cancellation of the Tokyo Olympics would send "a bad signal to Paris-2024"
- Africa-France summit in June 2020 in Bordeaux, under the sign of the "sustainable city"
- The auction of the collection of architect Ieoh Ming Pei is a success
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%