On October 13 and 14, nearly 200 construction sites and workshops will be exceptionally open throughout France.
Selection of products
To read also
- Auction to welcome students and researchers affected by the war in Ukraine
- 2022: International Year of Glass, a double opening ceremony at the UN in Geneva and at the Palais du Luxembourg in Paris
- Launch of the National Handicrafts Week
- This weekend, "48h" to convince city dwellers to put their hands in the dirt
- A cancellation of the Tokyo Olympics would send "a bad signal to Paris-2024"
- Africa-France summit in June 2020 in Bordeaux, under the sign of the "sustainable city"
- The auction of the collection of architect Ieoh Ming Pei is a success
- Lyon celebrates "its" architect, Tony Garnier, born 150 years ago
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Professionals call for urgent clarification of the practical arrangements for implementing financial aid for domestic fuel oil