On Friday 17, Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 September 2021, UNICEM (National Union of Quarry and Construction Materials Industries) is organizing open days during the European Heritage Days.
Selection of products
To read also
- Behind the scenes of the building, October 13 and 14, 2022
- 40 construction sites of the Grand Paris metro open to the public on October 16
- The EESC opens its doors on the occasion of the 38th European Heritage Days
- Behind the scenes of the building return on October 8 and 9
- Behind the scenes of the building on October 10, 11 and 12 to introduce the public to construction sites
- The Compagnons du Devoir open their doors from January 18 to 20 as well as March 8 and 9, 2019
- Architectural visits to Paris and Ile-de-France of projects by women architects
- Behind the Scenes of the 2018 Building
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Property owners are looking for buyers... almost desperately