Applications have been open since January 18 for the 2022 New European Bauhaus Awards. After the success of the first edition for which more than 2.000 applications were received last year, the 2022 edition will celebrate new inspiring examples of the transformations that the initiative intends to bring to our daily lives, our living spaces and our experiences.
Selection of products
To read also
- The town hall of Créhen obtains the "Recycled Bottles Equivalent Certificate" issued by Polieco France for its commitment to the circular economy
- The Transport Innovation Agency launches the "Propulse" program with 4 calls for projects
- Winners of the Les Génies de la construction competition
- Mozinor, the daring and pioneering industrial building in Montreuil, awarded the “Remarkable Contemporary Architecture” label
- Neuilly continues to transform its urban motorway
- Launch of the 3rd edition of the call for innovative urban projects "Inventons la Métropole du Grand Paris"
- The conversion of offices into housing at the heart of the urban planning competition of the Greater Paris metropolitan area
- Caisse des Dépôts is launching a call for projects for the "Architecture and landscape" component