If the difficulties of the construction sector during the pandemic could presage a halt in the renovation of housing, the year 2020 was, on the contrary, marked by a gradual acceleration of activity.
Selection of products
To read also
- Decline in the European solar thermal market in 2020 according to the latest EurObserv'ER barometer
- France welcomes the publication of the first volume of the 6th IPCC assessment report
- Observ'ER study of the market for individual solar photovoltaic installations in 2020
- 2021 qualitative study of the domestic wood-burning appliances market
- A quarter of French people equipped with an air conditioner in 2020 according to a study by Ademe
- The big shift towards green and renewable gases
- The Mondial du Bâtiment meetings: an update on the decarbonisation of construction sites
- What will be the place of biobased sources in construction by 2030?
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province