The Confederation of Crafts and Small Building Companies (CAPEB), via its subsidiary Béranger Développement, and EDF, the leading producer and supplier of electricity in France, have just renewed their partnership.
Selection of products
To read also
- Foncière ATLAND becomes ATLAND
- EDF has started to win customers again and is focusing on services
- Vestack raises €10M+ to become a leader in low-carbon construction
- The builder of the Phoenix Houses on the edge of the abyss
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter