In order to build homogeneous and comparable rent indicators throughout the national territory, the ministry launched the “rent map” project in 2018. A first map was put online in December 2020 on the ministry's website, which publishes an updated version produced by the National Agency for Housing Information (ANIL).
Selection of products
To read also
- Lack of permanent housing in tourist areas: 2nd consultation of the actors concerned
- Housing crisis: it is urgent to give the territories the means to meet the needs of the inhabitants
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address
- The Mayor and Klein are putting in place a financial shield to support social landlords in order to amplify their efforts to build and renovate social housing
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022