Electric vehicle charging stations will be deployed in the hotels of the Accor group brands such as F1, Ibis, Mercure or Novotel, by the company Electra, which has concluded an agreement with AccorInvest, owner of buildings and hotel operator of a park of 800 hotels.
Selection of products
To read also
- Office real estate erodes Nexity's turnover
- The ACPR sanctions the company Assurance Mutuelle D'Illkirch-Graffenstaden
- Vinci Airports sets up in Mexico
- Equans, TF1-M6: Bouygues stays the course on its merger-acquisition operations despite their costs
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?