Electric vehicle charging stations will be deployed in the hotels of the Accor group brands such as F1, Ibis, Mercure or Novotel, by the company Electra, which has concluded an agreement with AccorInvest, owner of buildings and hotel operator of a park of 800 hotels.
Selection of products
To read also
- Eric Coignoux, new Operational Director Editions – Training at CSTB
- Suez will leave its tower but remains at Defense
- General Electric prepares a social plan in wind power
- TotalEnergies to invest $300 million in a joint venture with Adani to develop renewable energy in India
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?