The Asterès firm is today releasing a study carried out for ALILA, a promoter specializing in Housing for All, on the impact of Vefa and social housing to meet the housing needs of the French population.
Selection of products
To read also
- Medium-sized towns close to metropolitan areas benefit from the health crisis
- Containment raises prices for homes with balconies or terraces
- Home loan: fewer seniors to borrow in 2020
- Driven by construction, the creation of jobs in the craft industry stood up well to the health crisis in 2020
- Certivéa unveils an unprecedented X-ray of the sustainable renovation of tertiary buildings in France
- Evolution of new property prices on the French coast
- Health Building Diagnostic 2021: an unprecedented survey at the heart of the building and its stakeholders
- The prices of old housing are rising, driven by a desire for green and the search for space
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!