Specifically intended to be installed in a cast-in-place slab configuration, it displays superior qualities in terms of thermal and structural performance. As for meeting the carbon expectations of the future RE2020, the DFi beats all records since it claims more than 10 times less kg of CO2 / Ml than the value indicated on the INIES base for an untreated thermal bridge. .
Selection of products
To read also
- Temponox, the new stainless steel piping system from Viega
- Carrojoint Premium by Cegecol®: a new aesthetic and versatile tiling joint
- Isonat, the first player to offer sarking solutions composed solely of wood fiber insulation, validated by an ETN
- New Metal Creative triangular slabs: Modularity and colors to shape your ceiling projects to infinity
- Wicona launches the Wicstyle 65 N NG, a new door reference without thermal break
- Stradal launches DDSelect, a rainwater pollution treatment solution
- New Prismatic Oknoplast window with centered handle
- Twin'AirDF 90: High-efficiency one-piece Double Flow VMC certified NF VMC and eligible for MaPrimeRénov'
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Two years after its launch, has Ma Prime Rénov' made it possible to save energy?