The FFB has just created the “Responsible builder” site (www.rse.ffbatiment.fr) to support its members, craftsmen and entrepreneurs in the implementation of a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) approach within the company, whatever their level of knowledge of the subject.
Selection of products
To read also
- IBAT launches its new IBAT Achat ZEN offer for craftsmen, SMEs and TPE in the construction industry
- 500th client for Chantier Privé, the platform that allows you to find local projects
- MMA launches CertiDevis for construction professionals and their customers
- BatiIMMO, new CSTB service, available on the Batipédia portal
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol