Concept store, art galleries or exhibitions: between Porte Maillot in Paris and La Défense, the town hall of Neuilly-sur-Seine (Hauts-de-Seine) is launching a competition to create 19 "follies", pavilions dedicated to culture, along a section of urban motorway undergoing transformation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Winners of the Les Génies de la construction competition
- Mozinor, the daring and pioneering industrial building in Montreuil, awarded the “Remarkable Contemporary Architecture” label
- Launch of the 3rd edition of the call for innovative urban projects "Inventons la Métropole du Grand Paris"
- The conversion of offices into housing at the heart of the urban planning competition of the Greater Paris metropolitan area
- Caisse des Dépôts is launching a call for projects for the "Architecture and landscape" component
- Senegal launches international competition for an urban park in Dakar
- New winners and relaunch of calls for projects in favor of decarbonization of industry
- Eiffage Génie Civil and Chantiers Modernes Construction clinch the world record for the longest sliding formwork carried out at one time
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Metrology, an often unknown science, a real opportunity for your company
- From smart building to a healthy environment
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!