Action Logement recorded a loss of 284 million euros in 2020, a first for this organization managed jointly by employers and unions, from a tax levied on companies.
Selection of products
To read also
- How to succeed in our transitions and rehabilitate the act of housing?
- New momentum to support the sector of bio and geosourced materials in buildings
- Unafo denounces a black year 2020 for the production of social housing and makes proposals
- The first PROFEEL practical sheets for self-monitoring of energy renovation works available free of charge
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province