Vocational training, eclipsed during the health crisis by the priority given to employment, must be a lever to support the recovery, according to a recent study and representatives of the sector.
Selection of products
To read also
- The CCCA-BTP launches "Destination BTP"
- The government announces a budget extension of 2 billion for France skills
- The number of training courses taken as part of the CPF almost doubled between 2019 and 2020
- "Youth employment contract", instructions for use
- FNTP and CCCA-BTP sign a partnership agreement to develop vocational training in public works
- Bruno Le Maire asks manufacturers to welcome more students visiting factories
- A new collective wants to give another "course" to vocational education
- Student learning is a worthwhile investment, study finds
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- The criteria of the future "Pinel +" system unveiled, with an emphasis on the comfort of the accommodation
- Timber market: evolution and challenges for the future by Olivier Loheac Kebony sales manager