A point of the renovation project of the Museum of Fabrics in Lyon, piloted by the architect Rudy Ricciotti and financed by the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region, was challenged in the metropolitan council on Monday following a commission of inquiry, a we learned Monday, November 21 from the Metropolis of Lyon.
Selection of products
To read also
- Pitch Immo wins the Cité Internationale de la Gastronomie Paris-Rungis project
- After Paris and New York, London wants its own green belt
- Green light for the renovation of the Hauts-de-Seine prefecture, 50 years after its construction
- "Catuche's dream": transforming a dangerous sewer into a river in a "barrio" of Caracas
- GDG Investissements acquires a 4.000 m² office building in Paris from Fragonard Assurances of the Allianz Group
- A solar panel factory project with 1.500 jobs "suspended" in Moselle
- An ambitious but risky pipeline project between Barcelona and Marseille
- In Bordeaux, a cable car project to relieve traffic
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials