New major step for line 16 today, with the 8th tunnel boring machine baptized at Chelles. It will dig 5,3 kilometers between the Bel-Air structure in Chelles and the Mare au Chanvre structure in Sevran. Her departure is scheduled for March 2021. Find out the name of her godmother in this video!
Selection of products
To see also
- Cat® D4 Bulldozer | See Better Results
- Webinar Onaya - How to use the data of the digital model in a management software?
- Flight over: The castle of Champs-sur-Marne
- New presentation video of the SEGUIN Group
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- From smart building to a healthy environment
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"