The prefect Laurent Carrié, advisor to Prime Minister Jean Castex, was charged Wednesday in the Council of Ministers with the follow-up of the great plan for Marseille announced on September 2 by President Emmanuel Macron.
Selection of products
To read also
- Tourism, transport, housing... the orphans of the Borne government
- Anne-Claire Mialot proposed by the Élysée to head the National Agency for Urban Renovation (ANRU)
- David Valence President of the Infrastructure Orientation Council
- A new President for the Higher Council for Construction and Energy Efficiency
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter