Parliament validated Wednesday, September 14 the appointment of Valérie Metrich-Hecquet as Director General of the National Forestry Office (ONF): the candidate proposed by the Elysée will take the head of an establishment heavily in debt and exhausted by deletions massive number of positions.
Selection of products
To read also
- Green light for the appointment of Castex at RATP, back to basics
- Catherine Vautrin appointed head of the National Agency for Urban Renewal (ANRU)
- Reshuffle: discover the new government and the personalities for construction and crafts
- Tourism, transport, housing... the orphans of the Borne government
- Anne-Claire Mialot proposed by the Élysée to head the National Agency for Urban Renovation (ANRU)
- The state appoints a prefect dedicated to the great Macron plan for Marseille
- David Valence President of the Infrastructure Orientation Council
- A new President for the Higher Council for Construction and Energy Efficiency
- Energy renovation of housing: Cerema deciphers the decision-making support systems for the work to be carried out
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address