Parliament validated Wednesday, September 14 the appointment of Valérie Metrich-Hecquet as Director General of the National Forestry Office (ONF): the candidate proposed by the Elysée will take the head of an establishment heavily in debt and exhausted by deletions massive number of positions.
Selection of products
To read also
- Green light for the appointment of Castex at RATP, back to basics
- Catherine Vautrin appointed head of the National Agency for Urban Renewal (ANRU)
- Reshuffle: discover the new government and the personalities for construction and crafts
- Tourism, transport, housing... the orphans of the Borne government
- Anne-Claire Mialot proposed by the Élysée to head the National Agency for Urban Renovation (ANRU)
- The state appoints a prefect dedicated to the great Macron plan for Marseille
- David Valence President of the Infrastructure Orientation Council
- A new President for the Higher Council for Construction and Energy Efficiency
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?