Catherine Vautrin was appointed by decree of the President of the Republic on August 31, 2022 as President of the Board of Directors of the National Agency for Urban Renewal (ANRU). She succeeds Olivier Klein, Minister Delegate for Cities and Housing, to continue the revitalization of urban policy territories and improve the living conditions of their inhabitants.
Selection of products
To read also
- Green light for the appointment of Castex at RATP, back to basics
- The appointment of Valérie Metrich-Hecquet as head of the ONF validated by Parliament
- Reshuffle: discover the new government and the personalities for construction and crafts
- Tourism, transport, housing... the orphans of the Borne government
- Anne-Claire Mialot proposed by the Élysée to head the National Agency for Urban Renovation (ANRU)
- The state appoints a prefect dedicated to the great Macron plan for Marseille
- David Valence President of the Infrastructure Orientation Council
- A new President for the Higher Council for Construction and Energy Efficiency
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?