The Energy label of a dwelling as well as its impact on prices are linked to the nature of the property, its location as well as its construction period. Depending on the sector, the housing supply largely includes criteria other than the Energy label alone as determining factors in the choice of housing. It is not, in itself, a determining factor in the choice of accommodation; but it can be a criterion of price variation.
Selection of products
To read also
- The number of jobs linked to renewable energies rises to 12,7 million worldwide
- Is the energy crisis accelerating the energy transition of private housing?
- What heating energies are used in the French regions?
- Evolution of the market for individual photovoltaic solar installations
- Climate plan: despite inflation, companies continue to invest in greening
- Soaring inflation is a symptom of our dependence on hydrocarbons, says climatologist Rockström
- Climate, energy: after the gloomy picture, the executive wants to reassure with first measures
- The French are very concerned about their energy and climate future
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government