The iCT30 is an iCON Leica Geosystems robotic station, a tool dedicated to all the needs of Structural, Structural and BIM Building.
With the Leica iCON iCT30, TOPOCENTER presents a construction layout tool suitable for all layout tasks in the building sector. The iCT30 in combination with the Leica iCON build software is an easy to use solution which facilitates the transition from traditional analog implantation methods to digital techniques: BIM. The iCT30 is precise and robust, able to withstand harsh and demanding worksite environments.
Accurate and precise locations
Stake out points with precision thanks to its optical scope and its very stable prism tracking.
Adapted to BIM
The iCT30 solution and its iCON Build field software facilitates the transition from traditional analog implantation methods to digital implantation methods.
Designed for construction
Equipped with Leica iCON Build field software suitable for construction, the iCT30 meets the requirements of layout and control applications.
For maximum productivity!
Go from 2 users to 1! Only one person is required to perform the implementation tasks. The hardware and software make it easy for all personnel on site to locate.
Right now TOPOCENTER, offers for any purchase of an iCT30 pack, an offer to take back your Builder. Offer valid until the end of 2019, see the brochure for more details or by appointment in one of our 14 stores!
Hz and V precision - Absolute, continuous, diametral - 9 '' (2,7 mgon).
- Prism: 1,5 m to> 80 m
- Without prism / Any surface: 1,5 m to> 80 m
- Accuracy> Duration of the measurement:
- Single (prism): 1 mm / usually 2,4 s
- Standard (any surface): 2 mm / usually 3 s
- Laser point size:
- At 50 m è 8 mm x 20 mm, coaxial, visible red laser
- Target sighting type: ATR
- Target sighting range and target locking range2: Prism, 80 m / 80 m
- Accuracy / Duration of measurement: Angular precision ATRplus Hz, V - 9 '' (2,7 mgon) in general 3 to 4 s
- Prism search type: Automatic search
- Scope / Duration of search: Prism - 80 m / usually 15 s
- Alignment aid (EGL)
- Operating range / Accuracy: 5 to 80 m / usually 2 cm to 40 m
- Field software: Leica iCON field software - iCON build software running on tablet connected via BT or LR-BT (optional)
- Display and keyboard: Four-button keyboard with status LED
- Laser plummet: Yes
- Power management: Interchangeable Li-Ion battery - Operating time 8 to 10 h
- Interfaces: RS232, USB, Bluetooth®
- Weight: 5,0 kg including battery installation tool
- Environmental characteristics:
- Operating temperature range - 20 ° C to +50 ° C
- Dust / Water (IEC 60529) / Humidity - IP55 / 95%, non-condensing