By their invisible nature once installed, thermal bridge breakers seduce architects when they wish to adorn a construction project with facades that are perfectly thermally insulated while remaining elegant.
Selection of products
To read also
- Villeroy & Boch acquires Ideal Standard and becomes one of Europe's largest manufacturers of bathroom products
- Bonna Sabla is betting on CEM II and CEM IV cements for its decarbonization strategy
- CAPEB and Edilians sign a partnership to support craftsmen in roof renovation and energy autonomy
- Béoplast joins the Estémi group
- The Alkern group confirms its CSR ambition by setting up a loan linked to sustainable objectives
- Inauguration of the new Edma premises in Puget-sur-Argens (83)
- Actis successfully renews the ISO 9001:2015 certification of all of its production sites and its head office
- AMCC invests more than 11 million euros to increase its production capacity at its Châteauroux site
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?