For a little more than half of the French people questioned, the development of hydrogen is essential for the future of the economy. This is the result of a representative international survey, conducted online in these 4 countries by the market research company Yougov on behalf of the Hydrogen Business for Climate Forum, a transnational symposium held from September 29 to 30. 2021 in Belfort.
Selection of products
To read also
- Climate finance has withstood the crisis, but remains uncertain for the future
- Record for renewable energies in 2021, but still insufficient pace to achieve carbon neutrality
- Does the Climate Law pose a risk to the rental stock?
- Faced with the climate emergency, 73% of French people ready to support mandatory energy efficiency measures
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- Publication of the main lessons of the Global Assessment of Climate Action by Sector 2021
- Study by the Notaries of France on the green value of housing in 2020
- 79% of consumers believe countries must join forces to halt climate change
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- Faced with soaring energy prices, more and more French people are turning to solar self-consumption
- Degraded private condominiums at the heart of the challenges of urban renewal
- Off-Site construction continues to develop in France but still lags behind the main European countries