The second Biennial of Architecture and Landscape (Bap) in the Ile-de-France region opened for two months in Versailles on Saturday May 14, with the theme "Earth and cities".
Selection of products
To read also
- Opening of the Venice Architecture Biennale on the theme of "living together"
- The International Design Biennale in Saint-Etienne postponed for one year due to the health crisis
- The Venice Architecture Biennale postponed to 2021
- Nearly half a million visitors to Laure Prouvost's pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices