Thinking about the post-pandemic in a fragmented world in search of common ground: to achieve this, Hashim Sarkis, curator of the 17th edition of the Venice Architecture Biennale, explains in an interview with AFP that he trusted young people creators.
Selection of products
To read also
- The International Design Biennale in Saint-Etienne postponed for one year due to the health crisis
- The Venice Architecture Biennale postponed to 2021
- Nearly half a million visitors to Laure Prouvost's pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- Architect Christophe Hutin to represent France at the Venice Architecture Biennale
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%
- Metrology, an often unknown science, a real opportunity for your company
- Use BatiIMMO to identify and manage your regulatory obligations
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!