Africa, the scene of the fastest urbanization in the world, is at the center of the Venice Biennale of Architecture, which notably explores the persistent impact of colonization suffered by this continent on its development.
Selection of products
To read also
- Ile-de-France launches its architecture biennial with the earth in the spotlight
- Opening of the Venice Architecture Biennale on the theme of "living together"
- The International Design Biennale in Saint-Etienne postponed for one year due to the health crisis
- The Venice Architecture Biennale postponed to 2021
- Nearly half a million visitors to Laure Prouvost's pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- Architect Christophe Hutin to represent France at the Venice Architecture Biennale
- French pavilion at the Venice Biennale: Laure Prouvost's octopus
- Discover the French Pavilion inaugurated at the 16th Venice International Architecture Exhibition
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work