"Supervigilant" in the face of shortages and inflationary pressures which could delay and increase the cost of the Grand Paris metro, the president of the Société du Grand Paris (SGP) wants to pull out all the stops so that the extensions of line 14 do not miss the deadline of the 2024 Olympics.
Selection of products
To read also
- JO-2024: a footbridge to connect the Olympic swimming pool to the Stade de France
- The administrative court seized against the transfer near Rouen of waste from Greater Paris
- Vinci Construction Terrassement is installing ultra-low-carbon acoustic screens on the A10 in Saint-Avertin (37)
- In Paris, environmentalists call for the work of the Tour Triangle to be stopped
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?