In 2020 the City of Architecture & Heritage received 198.860 visits, a decrease of 56% compared to 2019. The 458.155 visits in 2019 represented a strong renewal for the institution, thanks in particular to the public success of its exhibitions. Despite the health context which led to a reduction in the reception level and a greatly reduced number of opening days, the attractiveness of the City was confirmed in 2020.
Selection of products
To read also
- "Lumière, lumière": the French pavilion at the Dubai Universal Exhibition
- Giga towers, mega bridges: in the bowels of extraordinary monuments
- Les "Extatiques", contemporary art exhibition in the open air
- Reproduction and exhibition of the framework of Notre-Dame in Pantin
- Saint-Gobain inaugurates the world's first detached house entirely made of 3D printed concrete
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- A rise in mortgage rates threatens to weaken the sector as a whole
- Reflex'Sol Anti-Heat blinds at Restaurant Graziella
- Reflex'Sol anti-heat blinds at the Narbonne Theater
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Expert opinion - Sébastien Licois, Myral technical service manager: "Advice for architects, quality assurance for installers"