He does not like being locked into narrow concepts: the Chinese artist Ai Weiwei, often presented as a political dissident, sees himself rather as a "dissident of human unconsciousness", which he denounces in an exhibition in London with unprecedented monumental installations.
Selection of products
To read also
- Spotlight on graffiti and its influences at the Palais de Tokyo
- Broken porcelain and Lego bricks for an Ai Weiwei exhibition in London in April
- Industry, threat or solution for the planet? An exhibition to think about
- Transform the building so as "not to create ghettos of old people"
- At the Bassins des Lumières in Bordeaux, an immersive daydream in the heart of Venice
- Macron inaugurates the packaged Arc de Triomphe, Christo's "crazy dream"
- First "unrolled fabric" for the packaging of the Arc de Triomphe, posthumous work of Christo
- "Lumière, lumière": the French pavilion at the Dubai Universal Exhibition
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work