Porcelain installation smashed by Chinese authorities and Lego bricks will be among Ai Weiwei's works on show in London from April for the dissident artist's first exhibition dedicated to design and architecture, it announced on Monday (January 30th). the DesignMuseum.
Selection of products
To read also
- Industry, threat or solution for the planet? An exhibition to think about
- Transform the building so as "not to create ghettos of old people"
- At the Bassins des Lumières in Bordeaux, an immersive daydream in the heart of Venice
- Macron inaugurates the packaged Arc de Triomphe, Christo's "crazy dream"
- First "unrolled fabric" for the packaging of the Arc de Triomphe, posthumous work of Christo
- "Lumière, lumière": the French pavilion at the Dubai Universal Exhibition
- Despite the crisis, 2020 confirms the attractiveness of the City of Architecture & Heritage
- Giga towers, mega bridges: in the bowels of extraordinary monuments
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Pensions: Macron ready for unpopularity and firmness in the face of excesses
- The building materials business experienced a sharp decline in the start of 2023 compared to 2022
- Already 100 years old: Durieu celebrates its centenary!
- Discover the new Villeroy & Boch faucets for easy, safe and quick furnishing of your bathroom.
- Ultra-efficient technology against limescale with guaranteed results
- Conclusion of the Schöck video saga: the homogeneity of the building envelope under the spotlight