Architectural photographs of the towers, texts, objects and faces of the inhabitants: an exhibition directed by the writer Eric Reinhardt opens Saturday September 30, for one month, at the Chêne-Pointu shopping center, another way of observing the urban renovation of this emblematic district of Clichy-sous-Bois (Seine-Saint-Denis).
Selection of products
To read also
- Riyadh chosen for the 2030 Universal Exhibition despite criticism
- Spotlight on graffiti and its influences at the Palais de Tokyo
- In London, Ai Weiwei exposes himself as a "dissident of human unconsciousness"
- Broken porcelain and Lego bricks for an Ai Weiwei exhibition in London in April
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work