The Saudi capital Riyadh was chosen on Tuesday November 28 to organize the prestigious 2030 Universal Expo, well ahead of its South Korean rivals Busan and Italian Rome in the first round of voting, despite criticism particularly on the issue of human rights.
Selection of products
To read also
- Notre-Dame de Paris comes to Westminster Abbey
- Contemporary art takes up residence in the bowels of La Défense
- At Chêne-Pointu, an exhibition retraces a piece of the history of Clichy-sous-Bois
- Spotlight on graffiti and its influences at the Palais de Tokyo
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time