The single-family home market to which the French had turned with the Covid crisis is running out of steam with prices reaching record highs in the first half of 2022, according to figures from the agency network's old real estate market. Century 21.
Selection of products
To read also
- Real estate prices on the coast boosted by the health crisis, according to Fnaim
- Logistics real estate is at a turning point in the 2nd quarter of 2022
- Paris airports are revising their forecasts upwards for 2022
- Back to normal for commercial real estate in the 2nd quarter of 2022
- The decline in activity in materials moderated in May
- The Banque de France confirms its growth forecast at 0,25% in the second quarter
- Tensions in the construction industry: suppliers and customers commit to more "solidarity"
- Real estate continues to climb but industry experts predict a slowdown in the coming months
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Professionals call for urgent clarification of the practical arrangements for implementing financial aid for domestic fuel oil