Building crafts professionals warned Tuesday against a possible worsening of shortages and rising prices of materials observed in the first quarter, marked by a restart of activity after a catastrophic start to the year a year ago .
Selection of products
To read also
- The CINOV Federation's proposals for regional elections
- At the end of its general assembly, the National Federation of DPOs publishes its 3 reports
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- The FFB makes eight proposals as part of the departmental elections
- Craftsmen called to the polls from October 1 to 14 for the 2021 CMA elections
- The Smart Buildings Alliance sets up an Advisory Board, a strategic orientation board
- 93% of artisans want to perpetuate learning and professionalization aids
- Energy renovation: wrath of the building trades after the publication of the Sichel report
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The OPPBTP is once again updating the Guide to health safety recommendations
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!