Since 2017, Beepiz has been securing lone workers with an application that turns their smartphone into an alarm device. The DATI developed by the company specializing in geolocation based in Tours, includes 5 alert modes.
Selection of products
To read also
- Géoamiante, a free application that geolocates the asbestos risk
- How does the Lifeline Alarm secure Lone Workers?
- Launch of Artizen, an extremely simple administrative management tool at the service of building craftsmen
- Warmango.fr presents its new mobile application and a podcast for building craftsmen
- Novadys tackles the public works market with its novaRéseaux mobile application
- The ProDevis START mobile application simplifies prospecting for Carpentry, Store and Closure Craftsmen
- Nearly 300 worksites registered on "Resumption Chantier" in just one week
- Covid-19: an app controls the wearing of protective equipment
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%