Transforming La Défense into the world's first "post-carbon" business district by 2030: a 5-hectare urban park project was presented on Tuesday June 28, with the aim of "halving" greenhouse gas emissions greenhouse of this district of office buildings located to the west of Paris.
Selection of products
To read also
- Launch of the Pools Plan 2 in Seine-Saint-Denis
- Project of 19 architectural follies for 2025 in Neuilly-sur-Seine
- Cannes wants to "reinvent" its Croisette in red
- In the urban heart of Nice, the Kardham Group will renovate the historic Valrose university campus
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- At the Assises du BTP, government announcements insufficient to respond to the sector's concerns
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat
- Real estate appraisal and real estate appraisal: what are the differences?
- The wood material: part of the solution to decarbonize construction