Labor Minister Élisabeth Borne will ask the Labor Inspectorate for "pragmatism" in its checks on compliance with the three mandatory days of teleworking. She specified in particular that this could be calculated "on average" in a company.
Selection of products
To read also
- End of fluorescent lamps and tubes: millions of installations to be replaced
- Rush on building permits before the tightening of standards
- RE2020: the Council of State rejects the appeal for unconstitutionality filed by the concrete and terracotta sectors
- UFC-Que Choisir defends before the Council of State the right to a reasonable price of electricity
- New reduction in CEE aid for insulation work in the residential sector from May 1, 2022
- Faced with the increase in the price of natural gas, the tariff shield is extended to collective residential housing
- Climate and Resilience Law: publication of the ordinance governing the development of coastal territories exposed to the retreat of the coastline
- Measures concerning the return to work after a health problem are reinforced
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Infographic of electricity consumption: in which French cities do people consume the most?